The Baseline Tee, made from 100% Merino Wool, creates our standard for what a great t-shirt should be: silky soft, durable, quick to dry, and odor resistant. Baseline works equally well as a warm weather top, or cold weather base-layer, and pairs nicely with our pants.
- Merino jersey with a silky luxurious feel
- Flatlock stitched seams to reduce chafing
- 18.5 micron / 170 grams per square meter
- Imported fabric knitted, dyed and finished in Australia
- 100% Natural, biodegradable and renewable
- Sourced from farms committed to mulesing-free shearing
- UV resistant, breathable, odor and stain resistant
- Designed and sewn in Portland, Oregon USA
- 90 Day No Hassle Guarantee
Merino – Unmatched Sustainable Performance
Merino wool is one of the finest and most versatile fabrics in the world. Due to its natural qualities and benefits, including breathability and insulating capacity, merino wool has historically been used across different seasons with the unique ability to keep you warm in the cold yet cool and fresh in the heat.
- BREATHABILITY - Merino wool fibers can absorb large quantities of moisture vapor and then transfer it through evaporation into the air, keeping the skin fresher and drier for a longer time.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION- Merino wool provides a personal 'air-conditioning' system to maintain temperature regulation through its natural crimp, which creates a lot of very small insulating air pockets.
- ODOR RESISTANCE - Merino wool's breathability helps to reduce sweat and odor, keeping the wearer's skin drier and cleaner. The fiber's complex chemical structure locks away odor only releasing it upon washing.
- SOFTNESS AND FINENESS - Today Merino wool achieves incredibly high standards of fineness and softness, making it one of the most comfortable and performing fibers for luxury next to skin garments and sportswear.
- ELASTICITY - Merino wool is naturally elastic and sheds creases, due to its unique structure and crimp: at microscopic levels, Merino fibers are like coiled springs, returning to their original state when the stretch and extension through wear and movement is released. This helps to maintain the garment's shape and quality.
- UV PROTECTION AND FIRE RESISTANCE - Merino wool offers a natural protection from Ultraviolet light and is fire resistant and stores less static in comparison to other fibers. No synthetic fibers can guarantee the same benefits and comfort.
- VERSATILITY - Merino wool can be used in a wide variety of lightweight fabrics and fine knits, plus very innovative developments, such as Merino lace or jersey, ideal for fine air-like Spring-Summer weight garments.
- SUSTAINABLE - Thunderbolt merino is sourced from certified-humane (non-mulesed or ceased-mulesed) farms in Australia and New Zealand that use sustainable farming practices, including environmentally aware processing, “land-care” revegetation, and the creation of nature corridors.
Hand Wash Cold
Lay Flat to Dry
Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt in 100% recycled and biodegradable eco mailer. When your shipment has processed you will be notified via email with tracking information.
Shipping to the USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
|Standard Shipping ||Orders will ship for a flat rate of $7.50 via USPS Priority or UPS Ground. Estimated delivery time will be dependent on distance but generally are expected to be 5-7 business days|
|UPS 2nd Day ||Orders will ship for a flat rate of $17.50 via UPS 2nd Day Air. Estimated delivery is 2 business days|
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii (and territories of the USA)
|Standard Shipping || Orders will ship for a flat rate of $17.50 via USPS Priority or UPS Ground. Estimated delivery in 6-8 business days|
|UPS 2nd Day || |
Orders will ship for a flat rate of $32.50 via UPS 2nd Day Air. Estimated delivery is 2 business days
Rest of the World
|International Shipping || |
Orders will ship for a flat rate of $25.00. Estimated delivery in 6-10 business days. Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country; please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, shipping charges will not be refunded (but we are happy to work with you to get the goods back to your door).
90 day "no hassle" Return Policy
We think these will be the best garments you will ever buy. As a result, we honor a 90-day, no questions asked guarantee. If our product doesn't fit the way you want, doesn't look the way you expected, or is in any way not to your satisfaction, feel free to return them within 90 days and we'll refund your order.
Thunderbolt Sportswear guarantees our apparel will stand up to any activity that requires wearing clothes. If our garments fail due to a manufacturing defect we will repair them without charge or replace them, at our discretion.
Rips, burns, tears, and damages due to accident, improper care, misuse, or normal wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
Any defective apparel must be returned to us for evaluation and will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Garments sent for warranty evaluation MUST BE CLEANED prior to shipping.
How to Send Back Your Product
Please email or call us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before returning your apparel. Please add the Return Authorization Number to your package shipping label or write it clearly on the package. This ensures that we know what to do with the returned garments when we receive them. The Return Authorization number is valid for 10 days after it has been issued.
After receiving a Return Authorization Number, you may send your apparel to our shipping facility:
10940 SW Barnes Rd, Suite 337
Portland, OR 97225